We advise on all areas of UK employment law. Some of the areas on which we most frequently advise are set out below.
Legal Advice and Support
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and employment policies, staff handbooks and procedures
- Disciplinaries, grievances and disputes
- Drafting and negotiation of service agreements for senior executives
- Day-to-day advice on employment issues to HR professionals, managers and inhouse legal counsel
- Teams and employees on the move and post-termination restrictions (restrictive covenants)
- Negotiation, drafting and conclusion of exits via settlements agreements
- The employment law aspects of outsourcing, in-sourcing and changing service provider including TUPE
Employment Tribunal and Litigation
- Representing clients in negotiations via Acas and conciliated agreements
- Managing Employment Tribunal cases through to full hearing including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, equal pay and discrimination claims
- We have extensive experience in both judicial and private mediation as an option for dispute resolution
- We can assist with the preparation for the mediation, including negotiating strategy and documents, and can represent you at the mediation hearing itself.
- We have a very successful track record, having amicably resolved all claims at mediation hearings to our client’s satisfaction.