What we do
We advise on all areas of UK employment law. Some of the areas on which we most frequently advise are set out below.
Legal Advice and Support
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and employment policies, staff handbooks and procedures
- Disciplinaries, grievances and disputes
- Drafting and negotiation of service agreements for senior executives
- Day-to-day employment issues
- The employment law issues arising from corporate transactions such as share or asset sales including TUPE
- Teams and employees on the move and post-termination restrictions (restrictive covenants)
- Negotiation, drafting and conclusion of termination settlements and compromise agreements
- The employment law aspects of outsourcing
Employment Tribunal and Litigation
- Employment Tribunal cases including unfair dismissal, contract, equal pay and discrimination claims
- Court litigation including high value wrongful dismissal claims and claims relating to confidentiality and restraint of trade
We are very experienced at designing and delivering training courses on employment law topics. These can be for small or large groups and can be aimed at HR professionals or line managers. We would be pleased to talk to you about your particular requirements.